discovering self discovery

Saturday, March 04, 2006

ARE SMILES ALWAYS HAPPY ??????????????
KEEP SMILING,she says ..........she says it everytime ..................
as she does ???????????????Happy for everybody else's happiness...................
But today i wonder did she ever wonder wht her happiness looked like??????????
Were those tender lips wanting to tell me something or..................... everything?
Were those tears wanting to roll down on my shoulders or were her eyes lying?????????????????????????????????were those tears hidden under her laughter?????????
Did she smile like she always did ......only to make me smile ???????????????
Now i know what torture i put her through..........
.......Just coz she wanted to make me smile????????????
For this she had to smile endlessly herself which killed some part of her soul inside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




This is to all my frds....who ve made me smile all my way through to make my life much more easier for me!




1 Comments:

Blogger wake said...

arre waah bhai aap to shayar nikle
good work
keep going:)

3:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home