discovering self discovery

Monday, April 10, 2006

this is just so wierd ..... you find the most wanted things in life {i guess they are wanted as they completely change the way u look at things } just at the most unwanted places{ sorry ... but i guess they r unwanted in your life ... atleast thats what u think } . the other day when i was just flipping through a paper, basically a dentistry journal... i know my friends are so not gonna believe this coz anybody who knows me would know that i would never flip through something like that { i m assuming that my friends know me ... actually they do... more than i know myself} anyways getting back to what i was sayin or atleast trying to say .... so just flippin pages and not grasping a single word... thats wat i was doin, suddenly my eyes fell on this beautiful little quote by i don who... it would be rather unfair to call it just "beautiful" coz beauty is a fantasy and very relative { though i still don know what bernard williams is tryin to say about ethical relativism} ... so let me call it "just so true " !!!!! so this is wat the quote was " God loved the birds , thats how the trees came into being ... and men loved the birds too , thats how cages came into being"...{ i m sure this wasnt the way it was put down ... so please forgive me for not remembering the exact words} ... i don how and why, but this did change a" little part of me" and thats how i guess it changed me ....coz every little part of u is what makes u "u"!!!

god loves me thats what i know
thats why he made me ,to show all the love, i know
i love myself thats also what i know
but i made myself, to show all that love , i know.....

i don know whether these lines actually capture the essence of the quote but thats exactly what i felt when i read it for the first time .... coz it is wierd how we cage ourseleves within us to show to the world the"self" which we may not be.......

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so girl dat would mean that dat if some human being luved u den be ready to be caged..... and miss wen u are writing these brackets although witty but come in the way in better interprtation..... ok now this comes under ur grey shades theory 4 sure

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home