discovering self discovery

Sunday, April 30, 2006

today i didnt really intend on writing a post .... but wat the hell i am writing this one ..... i know i am going to regret this one .... and i guess i know why( probably delete it in some days when i am over this swing of mine )
got on to write this one after i went through something on the net (hi5.ccom) ...read a comment on somebodys profile ( wont tell u who it was..... i guess i don wanna say it to myself :-( .......... don really know how to put this into words or give this feeling a definate shape ....... all i know is ,want it to come out of me ..... may be thats why i ll use my eyes and nobodys shoulder after posting this.

i imagine , i wonder why
no she didnt mean it
i am living a lie
no i would have loved her anyways
it wouldnt have been the same had i met her now
she has been a friend all through
but she gave me most of my lows
i guess thats what friends are for
i can think for myself
she did "everything" for me
how can i forget she refused to acknowledge my self respect
she bought me back to the ground!

1 Comments:

Blogger jessica said...

pallavi i know u ll guess in a minute who this is for :-( didnt really mean to write anything against her .... but its like a fight with myself ... a divided self! this is the worst way to surface these feelings but i don want to sought anything out ... coz... hmmmm ... i guess i said it all in the post itself....
but i also know u ll understand;-) thanks

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home